Seeking Alternatives – Opioids, Pain & Addiction Forum
November 6 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
In the midst of this opioid crisis, many questions abound regarding options for treating pain. Nationally-known physician and speaker, Don Teater, MD will be addressing the following learning objectives:
- Basic education on four common types of pain.
- Advanced education on opioids.
- Education on effective treatment of acute pain.
- Education on the prevention of chronic pain.
- Education on the most effective treatment for chronic pain.
A boxed meal will be provided at 5:30. The event will begin promptly at 6:00 p.m.